|Station Two: North End
The North End Station was constructed in 2008 in the North End Section of the city.
The Station replaced a small two bay station that was constructed in 1934.
The Station has three bays, with living and sleeping quarters to the side.
Engine Two, Rescue Two, Division Two, and Rehab One are housed here.
2013 Pierce Arrow XT
1250 G.P.M. Pump
500 Gal. Tank
2010 Pierce Saber Medium
Carries the Jaws of Life, Hurst
Cutting Tools, cribbing,
and extra rescue and
2005 Chevrolet Impala
Second Division Chief
2010 International Ambulance